If you’re the person who steps inside the gym, takes a good look around and gets overwhelmed with where to begin, this episode is for you.
The two things we are going to talk about today have something extremely valuable in common, and that is success and exercise selection. As you’ll hear, both have everything to do with simplifying the complex. So point your ears forward and listen-up!
Today’s show highlights:
- SUCCESS MINDSET:
- The real reason something may seem impossible to accomplish and what you need to remember in order to press through (1:26)
- Forget the “Secret to Success” books. This is the REAL secret and it’s much simpler than you might believe (1:40)
- What you absolutely must do right away in order to get out of feeling in a funk (3:15)
- EXERCISE SELECTION:
- Why traditional bodybuilding exercises are like the Frankenstein approach to training … And forget isolation exercises. They’re a joke! Here’s why ... (4:20)
- Did you know the body can really on perform this many movements? Here’s how to apply this knowledge to get faster, more effective full-body workouts (5:26)
- If you only have time to do one exercise, do this one … (7:32)
- Skip the sit-ups for a healthier and stronger core (3:30)
- The two types of muscles in your body and what you need to know to protect them as you age (10:39)
Success in gym … and in life!
Here’s the thing, if you’re a loyal listener of the show, I already know you’re the kind of person who just keeps showing up. And that’s where 80% of success comes from … JUST KEEP SHOWING UP! I promise you, as you apply the science and control your mindset, which then helps to control your emotions, you’ll always be stepping into your best self.
If you need help with it, log on to my Facebook page: facebook.com/KyleNewellFitnessExpert, and drop me a message or a post.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to leave the show a review on iTunes. You’re stronger than you know!
If you have show suggestions or an interesting idea you want me to talk about, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com. You can also leave a comment or review on today’s show. We love hearing from you!