You ever notice that no matter who you ask, “pizza” seems to be their favorite food? I sort of think it might be the key to world peace as we get people to focus on that which we have in common. But this isn’t an episode about food or foreign relations. No … This episode is about The Fitness Pizza Pie. Enjoy these six slices regularly, every day even, and achieving your health and fitness goals should give you no indigestion.
Shall we get into your fitness pizza recipe?
Highlights from today’s tale:
- Why you need to be more vague with your goals so you can be sure you don’t cut out this crucial component that your brain craves in order to be happy (1:17)
- Jesus and Buddha achieved vibrational energy levels of 1000. Most people never get to energy levels above 200. Why this is important if you want to solve problems (4:19)
- Fitness isn’t just about exercise, it should carry over into these key areas of your life (this is why crossfit is dumb) (6:32)
- The six slices of your fitness pizza: which is the most important slice and how do you make sure you’re getting enough of each? (8:00)
- What you need to know about visceral fat (the fat that pads your organs) and why you should NEVER let it get above this level if you value your health(8:27)
- More on the six slices of your fitness pie and how each affects the others (9:10)
The process is the goal ...
Unlike actual pizza, the fitness pizza pie is one you must indulge regularly in order to see real progress. Ordering from your fitness pizza only once per week, or from just a few slices, will keep you from seeing the kind of progress you really could achieve. Stay consistent and you’ll see results in no time. But remember, the process is the goal – if you’re not growing, you’re dying, so be sure to keep reevaluating your goals and making adjustments. With six slices to focus on, there’s always a goal to be strived for.
Anyway, hope you enjoyed today’s show. Next week, I think I’ll talk about one of the smartest fitness guys I know and all that he’s taught me. Listen to this episode to find out who it is.
Please do me a favor and leave us a review on iTunes, then follow me on Facebook: facebook.com/KyleNewellFitnessExpert.
Now get out there and win your week! You’re stronger than you know!
If you have show suggestions or an interesting idea you want me to talk about, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com. You can also leave a comment or review on today’s show. We love hearing from you!