Gather ‘round and listen good all you serious self-improvers! Coach Kyle has an epic tale to tell. This past month at Newell Strength we’ve been celebrating our members, and we came up with the idea of giving out some throwback T-shirts from when we called it Champions’ Choice. It was such a hit, but it got me all nostalgic and I realized I’ve never really told you the story of how Newell Strength came to be. So that’s gonna happen in this episode.
It’s been a heck of a ride. And if you’re the kind of person that can pick out the leads and queues of where to learn, lead and follow, then this show will be of great value to you.
Highlights from today’s tale:
- Are you feeling too scared? How about over-analyzing? This little trick I learned and practiced even just recently as we opened our second location can help see you through (2:59)
- Your desk … the pencil … your thoughts … Everything has energy. This is why it’s more important than you know to be mindful (5:03)
- Can flooding your mind with positivity cure what ails you? My gut says, “Yes”, but you Crossroads: I almost started a landscaping business instead. Then this happened ... (8:46)
- Think attending seminars is dumb? Are breakthroughs dumb, too? (Hint: GO!) (12:35)
- The one concrete thing you absolutely must have “mapped out” to avoid every entrepreneur's worst nemesis: burn-out (13:19)
- Second-guessing and opportunities to give up WILL test you. Beat them by referring back to what I said earlier about energy ... (18:06)
- The purpose of any and all of your goals should be this ... (22:17)
It’s a dangerous business ...
… “Stepping out your front door. If you don’t keep your feet, there’s no telling where you’ll be swept off to.” - Bilbo Baggins
Remember anything great you achieve begins with a step. Just begin, and keep stepping – one after the next – over and over until the next thing you know you’re moving faster than a diesel engine with a full cargo load chugging down hill. Your steps will have obstacles, but if there’s anything I hope you’ve learned over these year-and-a-half worth of episodes it’s that you CAN achieve any success you put your mind and your effort toward.
Thank you, sincerely, for joining me on this journey. It’s been one heck of a ride and I’m excited to see where we’ll go together.
Please do me a favor and leave us a review on iTunes, then follow me on Facebook: facebook.com/KyleNewellFitnessExpert.
Hope you enjoyed my story! Next week back to mindset. Until then … you’re stronger than you know!
If you have show suggestions or an interesting idea you want me to talk about, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com. You can also leave a comment or review on today’s show. We love hearing from you!