Well, here we are … the 100th Unlocking Your Inner Strength episode. Some might call it amazing, but – inline with what we’ll chat about today – this episode is the result of consistency and stacking. I’ll tell you more about why that’s important, especially if you’d like to see results in any area of your life, but before we jump in, I want to thank you all for being such loyal listeners.
Given that we’ve covered so much in these 100 shows, I felt like this would be a good time to talk about emptying your cup, or “unlearning”. It might sound paradoxical, but unlearning is one of the most effective and important things you can do so you’re open to new information. Take a listen to see what I mean ...
- The two types of people you meet in life – which one are you? (1:30)
- Most people act out of convenience. To see results in any area of your life you hope to improve, this should be your motivation for acting … (2:00)
- Think your work is fun? It’s not, or rather shouldn’t be. That doesn’t mean you should hate it, but you should get this rather than fun out of your work (4:10)
- Fitness applies to more than just your physical appearance. To be fit means having two critical elements for seeing things through. - - --- -
- Knowing this opens so many locked doors … (4:53)
- The one thing every religion has in common and how it should shape how you engage with the world around you (5:09)
- How to empty your cup so new information can challenge you toward a deeper knowledge and understanding (6:26)
- Review: you should strive for fitness in every area of your “F5” to achieve balance, fulfillment and happiness (10:35)
I’m uncertain about the future …
But I AM certain that I’ll be able to deal with it. No, I’m not going anywhere any time soon, but I wanted to leave you with this little nugget to think about: How well do you deal with uncertainty? And isn’t everything you’re doing to become your best self really centered around better equipping you to prepare for, and navigate uncertainty? Knowing this at a core level will place you miles ahead of so many others who are still searching.
Thanks again for tuning in. I hope you found this helpful. Please share this episode and leave the show a review on iTunes. Connect with me on Facebook: facebook.com/KyleNewellFitnessExpert.
You’re stronger than you know!
If you have show suggestions or an interesting idea you want me to talk about, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com. You can also leave a comment or review on today’s show. We love hearing from you!